Difficult Economic Times Have Affected the Apartment Industry
Apartment Communities need more resident prospects:
- Calls – with so many renters doubling up we can’t afford not to generate as many as possible,
- Visits – statistics show that results are much stronger from online contacts if responded to within the first hour,
- Emails – increasingly resident leads do not want to talk on the phone or otherwise interact. Some properties we serve have closed over 10% of their leases without a conversation or a visit,
- Applications – completing a detailed application psychologically commits the prospect to signing the lease making it a much more effective means to win a new resident, and
Pay for results and safety for your properties. Use services that deliver leads and applicants at no risk to your apartment community profitability or core business needs.
Gain startling new lease revenue and profit – commissions, leads, applicants, and leases.
Some participating properties consistently see several $1000s in new leases per month.
At $10 per lead and $20 per application and a monthly cap on charges of $430 per property the cost / benefit for many properties is manageable.
Are 20 completed applications, worth $400?
Would 40 leads be worth $400?
If you receive no leads, applications or leads is $0 cost manageable?
- According to a recent National Multihousing Council report resident prospects begin their search on the Internet 52% of the time.
- 90% of online inquiries convert to a call, visit, or completed application if responded to within an hour. 80% move on to other competitors if the response takes more than an hour.
- Apartment renting prospects (like all of us) prefer convenience. An online application in their native language improves your opportunity to rent. We can provide ads in Spanish and post them on Craigslist Spanish ads easily as well with our bilingual staff.
- An online application means your property can be available for winning business around the clock. You can develop and close whether staff is in the office or not.
- Over half of new rental households for the next decade will be Latino or Hispanic. An ability to interface in Spanish is an important business advantage.